SOLIDARITY CAMPAIGN: PLASTIC ARTS MATERIAL COLLECTION
Lagoas Park, in partnership with One Wellness, promotes a campaign to collect plastic arts material in favor of the families supported by the Social and Parish Center of Nossa Senhora de Porto Salvo.
The most needed materials are:
– Cardboard of various colors, size A2;
– Liquid UHU glue;
– UHU glue stick;
– White glue;
– Giotto Paints – various colors;
– Wide adhesive tape;
– Thin adhesive tape;
– Giotto thick-tipped felt-tip pens;
– Modeling paste;
– Self-adhesive paper in various colors;
– Transparent self-adhesive paper;
– Vegetal paper.
The collected materials will be used by the children supported by the Center.
Leave your donation between 2 and 27 March at the One Wellness reception.
We are counting on you!